Geri is a storyteller and teacher at heart, often sharing practical tools and insightful lessons that inspire individuals and groups to make decisions and change for positive outcomes. See her three main topic areas (below).
Ask Geri To Speak At Your Next Event
- Corporate Event
- Association / Organization Event
- Conference / Workshop
- Business Luncheon
- Women’s Event
- Nonprofit / Church Event
Contact: Go to our contact page to leave Geri a personal message. Or email us at email@example.com.
Geri teaches a model for life that helps individuals build a firm foundation. From the most difficult hardships and life issues to living a life filled with gratefulness and joy, Through personal/professional coaching and through speaking, Geri helps people grow through life.
I. REAL Living Method
– Created by Geri Carlson
An introduction to REAL Living Method, a coaching program created by Geri after her 30-year journey to transform her life and endure some challenging times and hardships.
Sharing practical tools that will change your life.
- Relationships (Take An Audit)
- Your Inner Circle (Building A Strong Support System)
- Working Through Conflict (& Crushing It!)
- Building Confidence
- Attaining Joy
C.R.U.S.H. the next trial that comes your way.
Coaching tips and discussion of
Change your thinking and you will change your life.
Learn why you should not lead with your feelings.
Learn the importance of building a strong, positive support system. (Practical.)
…And much more!
II. There Is Always Hope
Signature Series (If you like miracles…)
1. Mickey’s Miracle – Geri shares the story of her son’s near-death experience as a young child. (Short story version published in the book, Praise Reports: Inspiring Real Life Stories of How God Works Miracles Today.)
When you can’t find hope.
Where to Begin: Twelve (12) S’s that will lead you to hope and help you find your focus.
III. Be REAL
– Created By Geri Carlson
(Spiritual* / Getting REAL)
Tired believers in search of authentic Christianity (spiritual formation and more)
What does “authentic Christianity” mean to you? An honest discussion of today’s church (individual believer), focusing on four (4) key areas (R.E.A.L.) as exemplified by Jesus. If you are practicing these things you will display a life that is growing in holiness, and you will ultimately experience joy even in the midst of trials.
Are you growing?
Are you loving, really?
What are your obstacles?
Let’s get real. It’s time to remove the mask.
Not a typical Sunday morning “churchy” discussion.
This may get uncomfortable (necessary for growth).
Get ready to grow!
This is a church-wide message intended for large venues or small intimate groups.
*Practical for secular or faith-based groups.
– TAKEN FROM A COURSE/STUDY DEVELOPED BY GERI.
– THIS COURSE IS SCRIPTURE RICH (especially for interested Christian groups).
Previous Speaking Invitations Include…
- Plymouth Community Church – Keynote
– Women’s Conference (2-day keynote speaker & workshops)
- International Chiropractor’s Assoc. – Keynote
– Washington D.C. (The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Pentagon City)
- Kiwanis Int’l
– Marshall County, Indiana
- Mothers of Preschoolers – (Numerous events since 2010)
– MOPS, Int’l
- Reach The World
– Indianapolis, IN
- Nonprofits / Churches (various)